Executive and Managment Group Training
Developing a team of Leaders
Having your entire group’s input in thinking magnifies the richness of the discussions and results in developing solutions that are above and beyond what any individual can create.
The cohesive bond that is formed empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the group as a whole. It is an experience unlike any other and follows the same premise as a think tank.
- Reviewing strategic business decisions related to operations, customer service, marketing, financials, and more
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
“The goal of coaching is the goal of good management – to make the most of an organization’s valuable resources.”
Harvard Business Review
“Between 25% to 40% of Fortune 500 companies use executive coaches.”
The HayGroup (USA) 1999
“Leaders are more powerful role models when they learn than when they teach.”
Rosabeth Moss Kanto, Harvard Business School